What's with Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is commonly known among the ladies. Act to moisturize with its creamy texture that can help the feeling and other emulsions for the skin and hair. Experiments showed that Shea Butter does not only have antioxidants but anti-inflammatory properties too. Thus, with this can help reduce inflammatory skin diseases and the damage skin and hair have undergone due to free radicals.
- - Contains Vitamins A, E & F
- - Treats Acne and Blemishes
- - Reduce Skin Inflammation
- - Restore the elasticity of the skin
- - Reduces Stretch Marks
- - Help Soothe Skin & Baby Diaper Rash
- - Excellent Lip Care